Position: Full Time
How to describe our company? Yuty is a pioneering AI driven beauty marketplace, set to revolutionise the conscious beauty market. Our vision is to empower conscious beauty shoppers to find the right beauty products sustainably - using AI. Combining science and data, Yuty provides customers with personalised recommendations based on their genetics, lifestyle, environment and preferences.
Featured in ELLE, Refinery29, POPSUGAR, Black Beauty & Hair amongst other titles, we aim to help beauty shoppers make informed buying decisions. With over 7.7bn people in the world, there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ philosophy when it comes to beauty, and everyone should be empowered to find products that work for them.
Word from the Founder
For too long, beauty consumers including myself have assumed it was our fault when haircare, skincare or cosmetics products didn’t work; compromising with the belief that it was as good as it was going to get!
Yuty changes that, we have built AI algorithms and curated brands which recognise the underserved. For too long, beauty consumers including myself have listened, without being heard “do they even know who I am?”
Yuty changes that, we put customers first. Yuty wants to get to know them.
For too long, an industry which has been built on waste, wasted time, wasted money and unused products.
So much waste! Yuty changes that, by recognising the individual and getting to know them, we can waste no more.
I’m Simi Lindgren, Founder & CEO of YUTY, and we’re the world’s leading conscious beauty destination - where we get to know the customers, help them to discover and buy the right products, without waste.
Who You Are
As the lead on eCommerce Merchandising & Brand Partnerships, your role will be to optimise merchandising and revenue across YUTY.me as well as be the first stop in the curation of YUTY brands. This is an excitingly varied role where you will liaise with the data science and machine learning and social media and marketing teams. Your role will include:
- Effectively implement a merchandise and brand partner strategy to onboard brands onto YUTY.me
- Work closely with social media, marketing and content to ensure YUTY brands have maximum visibility
- Provide a detailed analysis of product categories and brand partners
- Complete weekly website reviews and audits to ensure the highest standards of quality, consistency and performance of products including digital tagging of products
- Manage creative briefs for products and brand partners, including site refreshes, promotions, product listings and shoots and editorial content
- Ensure that all products are correctly merchandised and digitally tagged, as well as commercially presented on YUTY.me according to brand book
- Reviews of the customer experience, coming up with ideas for improvement opportunities
- Lead trade reporting including sales, covers and margins for commercial updates
- Report weekly on site metrics, and key KPIs to drive incremental conversion of sales
- Produce ad-hoc and post event (social media or influencer engagement) analysis of key site activities with actionable insights
- Create, maintain and monitoring product listings in line with YUTY brands
- Manage YUTY brand partner relationships including onboarding
You may have eCommerce experience, an awareness of inclusive and conscious beauty brands and an interest in e-commerce, merchandising and digital marketing. We value great communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to think strategically and with creativity; strong organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Experience or aptitude to use product databases / website CMS or ecommerce platform / SpreeCommerce / Shipping channels and carriers
- Customer-facing skills.
- Commercial awareness, business acumen and ability to propose commercial decisions
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO optimisation of products
- An eye for detail (spot we said it twice!)
- analytical skills to evaluate digital tagging and drive accuracy
- Drive and self-motivation
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- IT skills
- Understanding of Diversity and Inclusion
- Ability to multitask
Who We Are
- We're doers who make things happen regardless of the weather, time, or location. We finish what we start.
- We're Reliable - You can trust us to do what we say we're going to do when we say we're going to do it.
- We're communicators, when you're working remotely, you have to be a communicator.
- We have our own social support system, which is ideal when you don't have access to a physical social environment!
- We're customer-focused - the customer is at the centre of all we do.
- We're process-oriented, we define and own objectives that hold us accountable to our aims.
- We're a diverse and inclusive group!
What You Get
We can’t compete with the ‘big wigs’ but we believe we’re pretty awesome in our own startup way, so alongside the salary listed below which is dependent upon experience, additional benefits include:
- The opportunity to not only make a difference at Yuty but with our customers
- Exposure within a growing business to both grow and develop
- Trust and Transparency
- Work from anywhere in the world (benefits of being remote first)
- 28* days annual leave plus your birthday off
- YUTY, deserved day off each quarter, because you deserve it
- Workplace pension scheme with 3% company match
- Employee share option scheme
- Mental Health support
- YUTY employee discount, alongside high street perks and discounts
eCommerce and Brand Partnerships
£21,000 - £30,000
Does this sound like you? Apply with CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org