Salary: DoE + benefits inc. equity
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Remote within the UK
Visa Sponsorship: N/A
Our vision is to empower conscious beauty shoppers to find the right beauty products sustainably - using AI. Featured in ELLE, Refinery29, POPSUGAR, Black Beauty & Hair amongst other titles, we aim to help beauty shoppers make informed buying decisions, as there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ philosophy when it comes to beauty.
Who You Are
As a Data Analyst at YUTY, you will be responsible for utilising the customer’s data to extract useful information, turn information into insight and insight into business decisions. You are also expected to help YUTY in gathering more insightful data of the customers, monitor performance and quality control to identify improvements.
Skills & Experience
Experience level: Junior - Mid, Senior
Secondary Skills: Machine Learning, APIs, Tensorflow
- Write clean, well designed Python code
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganising data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analysing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organisation and the industry
- Conducting competitive analysis
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with marketing, programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- You may have a BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related subjects involving maths, such as Data Science.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Pandas, Excel)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
We value communication and interpersonal skills; team players and those who are collaborative in nature.
- Drive and self-motivation
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Delivery mindset with the ability to get things done
- Passionate about best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new and bold ideas
Our tech stack has evolved but includes the following:
- Spree Commerce and Sentry to name a few
Interview Process: (1) Initial Call (2) Technical Assessment (3) Team Culture Fit (4) Offer